killam&co
internet marketing

Thursday, April 12, 2007

SEO Moz and other new links added

I've been adding links to the side bar that I believe are a good resource for anyone interested in learning about online marketing and promotion, seo, and other strategies.

SEO Moz was one of the latest additions. They are an online marketing company in Seattle and I had to ask myself 'Do I want to put competitive links on my blog?' in short, it makes sense to do so.

The point of this blog is to point people towards relevant, valuable information that will help them better promote their businesses online and SEO Moz is a great example of a company providing great information for free (read: lots of value). Yes, they are a competitor of sorts although killam&co is tiny in comparison and located in a different country and niche.

While I don't recommend linking to your direct competitor just down the street, if someone in your industry has good information that could help your client base, don't be afraid to link to them. The more you focus on the client and what's in their best interest, the better off you'll both be.

No comments: