killam&co
internet marketing

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Why You Should Blog

A great post on why you should blog at Seomoz.org

I would like to see more reasons under the "Grow Your Business" section. Perhaps I will write a similar post in the future.

Blogging is something that has really taken hold of me in the past year and I continue to learn about it's value for business. A personal connection with your clients and prospective clients tops my list when thinking about the value of business blogging: people get to know you and the company. This only happens of course if you drop the shields and "be real".

On that note, the recent update / re-launch of the killam&co website features an About page
that talks about the company in a real way. Right now the business is small but ambitious. Blogging is something I'm passionate about and believe will help me connect with people resulting in more growth. The more people you can connect with in a genuine way the better.
And if you provide value on top of that, the growth will come.

No comments: